“Transforming lives through low-cost housing finance.”
Lean Operational Model
Our strength lies in our risk mitigation. Our proprietary scoring model is based on best practices observed from other countries with large informal economies and developing home lending market. We are the first specialised private lending institution in Pakistan to cater to the very low-income and informal employment customer mass market.
Partner Eco System
We are looking to create meaningful partnerships with suppliers which will facilitate the provision of affordable, high quality homes following Green Building Standards, Solar Energy, Water treatment and Waste Management Services to our customers.
Our Product Offering
- Shariah Compliant Product.
- Financing Limit: PKR 500,000 (5 Lakhs) till PKR 30,000,000 (3 Crores).
- Balloon Payments and Full repayment allowed after completing 1 Year.
- Ability to add Co-borrower(s).
- Financing can be used to purchase a property for investment purposes (i.e. You can rent out the property)
Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar (MPMG) is an initiative by the government of Pakistan to promote low-cost housing in Pakistan by offering subsidized financing through the State Bank of Pakistan’s (SBP) Government Mark-up Subsidy Scheme (G-MSS).
You can obtain access to the MPMG program through GharHo. We have multiple Banks and Microfinance Institutions that we have partnered and by applying through us, you have the best chance of obtaining the best possible product for your needs.
Know more about Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar