GharHo Application Process
|Description||For Purchase||For Construction/ Renovation|
General Processing Fees
Stamp Paper Fees: These are dependent on the amount of financing you are availing and the province you are residing in. These will be collected prior to printing of the financing agreements.
Processing Fees: Approximate processing Fees for Sindh are PKR 4000. The fees for the other provinces will be provided at the time of issuance of the Mortgage In Principle Letter(MIP) Approximate.
Legal Fees: Approximate legal Fees for Sindh are PKR 23,500. The fees for o The Legal Fees Include the following: Stage I Opinion, Search Certificate of the property, CTC of document, Ban List Check, Mortgage Deed Supervision, retrieval of Conveyance/Sale Deed for Trellis, retrieval of Mortgage Deed for Trellis, Stage II Final Opinion
Please note: The client/seller of the property is responsible for all other legal fees, brokerage charges, Land Authority/Registrar fees/taxes/duties relating to the purchase of the property.
Someone who receives a Fixed Income on a monthly basis (Can be full-time, part-time or working as a contractual worker).
- Company executives, managers, directors, programmers, etc.
- A Teller at a small restaurant.
- A Network Administrator.
- A factory manager.
A minimum of 1 of these documents must be available:
- Employment Contract (copy of original)
- Employment Reference Letter on company letterhead confirming name, CNIC, terms of employment, salary, designation, date of joining (recent)
- Last 3 salary slips (Recent, showing salary amount, tax bracket & any other benefits accrued).
- Signed affidavit from employers confirming years of employment, monthly salary, key roles and responsibilities, ID card details.
- Last 6 months bank statements, with references to all salary payments credited to account.