Denotation: Trellis Housing Finance Limited (“Trellis”) and the visitor of this website (“You”).
Trellis respects the privacy of your personal information and will treat it confidentially and securely. Any personal information provided by you to Trellis through this website will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested from Trellis and for other related purposes which may include updating and enhancing Trellis’s records, understanding your financial needs, conducting credit checks, reviewing credit worthiness and assisting other financial institutions to conduct credit checks, advising you of other products and services which may be of interest to you, for crime/fraud prevention and debt collection purposes, for purposes required by law or regulation, and to plan, conduct and monitor Trellis’s business. The information collected from you by Trellis will be valuable in improving the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use.
Trellis may disclose information that it has collected from users to affiliates, independent contractors and business partners who may use the information for the purposes outlined above. Trellis may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data, based on information collected from users to investors and potential partners. Trellis may also use, or transfer information collected in connection with a sale of our product and services.
- Allow us to recognize the personal computer or any other electronic device you are using when you return to this website so that we can understand your interest in our website and tailor its content and advertisements to match your interests (This type of cookie may be stored permanently on your personal computer or any other electronic device but does not contain any information that can identify you personally).
- Identify you after you have logged in by storing a temporary reference number in the cookie so that our web server can conduct a dialogue with you while simultaneously dealing with other customers. (Your browser keeps this type of cookie until you log off or close your browser when these types of cookies are normally deleted. No other information is stored in this type of cookie).
- Allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter that information.
- Allow you access to stored information if you register for any of our on-line services.
- Enable us to produce statistical information (anonymous) which helps us to improve the structure and content of our website.
- Enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions.
Cookies do not enable us to gather personal information about you unless you give the information to our server. Most internet browsing software allows the blocking of all cookies or enables you to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For further information, please refer to your internet browser software instructions or help screen.
Trellis reserves the right to amend its prevailing data protection and privacy statement at any time and will place any such amendments on this website.
Trellis accepts no liability for any loss or damage (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising directly or indirectly from your use of this website and provision of any data and/or information by you, howsoever arising from, but not limited to any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with Trellis website, its contents (including content from third party providers), associated services, or due to any unavailability of this website or any local site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services, action taken, or not taken with respect to the material, content or information contained on the Trellis website and any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items or processes arising from your use of the Trellis website. You click on any hyperlinks or download any software or data from the Trellis sites at your own risk.
Subject to the relevant laws, you have the right to access, rectification/amendment and erasure of your data at any stage before disbursement of finance. These rights can be exercised by writing to our head office by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a message on WhatsApp and sending your copy of computerized national identity card.
In providing your telephone, facsimile number, postal and e-mail address, or similar details, you agree that Trellis may contact you by these methods to keep you informed about Trellis products and services or for any other reason. If you prefer not to be kept informed of Trellis products and services, please contact Trellis by e-mail at email@example.com and request not to be included in any such communications.