Terms And Conditions
Denotation: Trellis Housing Finance Limited (“Trellis”) and the Visitor of Website (“You”).
By agreeing to this agreement, you would be granting consent to the following.
- Data Sharing
- Contact details
Trellis respects the privacy of your personal information and will treat it confidentially and securely. Any personal information provided by you to Trellis through this website will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested through and for other related purposes which may include updating and enhancing Trellis’s records, understanding your financial needs, conducting credit checks, reviewing credit worthiness and assisting other financial institutions to conduct credit checks, advising you of other products and services which may be of interest to you, for crime/fraud prevention and debt collection purposes, for purposes required by law or regulation, and to plan, conduct and monitor Trellis’s business. The information collected from you by Trellis will be valuable in improving the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use.
Other than to those individuals and entities listed below your details will not be revealed by Trellis to any external body, unless Trellis has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. For the purposes detailed above, your information may be disclosed to:
- Other Branches or companies in the Trellis Group (ie. Trellis, its subsidiaries and affiliates) and Channel Partners.
- Any regulatory, supervisory, governmental, or quasi-governmental authority with jurisdiction over TRELLIS / channel partners.
- Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider, professional adviser, or any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Trellis Group.
- Credit reference agencies and, in the event of default, debt collection agencies.
- Any actual or potential participant or sub-participant in, assignee, novatee or transferee of any of the Trellis Group’s rights and/or obligations in relation to you.
- Any financial institution with which Trellis has or proposes to have dealings.
- Allow us to recognise the PC you are using when you return to our web site so that we can understand your interest in our web site and tailor its content and advertisements to match your interests (This type of cookie may be stored permanently on your PC but does not contain any information that can identify you personally.).
- Identify you after you have logged in by storing a temporary reference number in the cookie so that our web server can conduct a dialogue with you while simultaneously dealing with other customers. (Your browser keeps this type of cookie until you log off or close down your browser when these types of cookies are normally deleted. No other information is stored in this type of cookie.);
- Allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter that information.
- Allow you access to stored information if you register for any of our on-line services.
- Enable us to produce statistical information (anonymous) which helps us to improve the structure and content of our web site.
- Enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions.
Cookies do not enable us to gather personal information about you unless you give the information to our server. Most Internet browser softwares allow the blocking of all cookies or enables you to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For further information, please refer to your Internet browser software instructions or help screen.
In accordance with the relevant laws including but not limited to the Electronic Transactions Ordinance, 2002 and the Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act, 2016, Banking Companies Ordinance 1962, SBP instructions, SECP Guidelines, NBFC Rules & Regulations, we inform you that you are subject to a personal data processing whose characteristics are presented below:
Trellis collects some of your data in order to manage your requests/inquiries for seeking Housing Finance from Trellis or from its Channel Partner Banks. The personal data we process concerning your identity, your contact details and other required information required for assessing, evaluating, processing and approving Housing Finance Facility by / through Trellis or from its channel partner or Financial Institution partners.
These data are transmitted to our Channel Partners or Financial Institution Partners or Vendors (such as lawyers, income estimation companies/entities/individuals, Property Valuation entities/individuals, Data Check entities, Private Credit Information Bureau, Data Centre housing partners etc and authorized employee(s) to provide you housing finance services as well as to our disbursement/ payment services providers and quality assurance partners. The provided data is protected by our Channel Partner and Financial Institutions commercial banks and vendors as per agreements and as provided by Laws of the Land with the provided exceptions.
In case of purchase of house and the provision of documents of the property to be purchased, you have represented and have taken full responsibility by agreeing to the terms of this agreement (by clicking “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” at the end of the Inquiry Form) that you have made disclosures to the seller/existing owner of the house and have sought his/her/their consent.
Trellis reserves the right to amend its prevailing Data Protection and Privacy Statement at any time and will place any such amendments on this Web Site. This Data Protection and Privacy Statement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights whatsoever or any other legal rights, nor does it create any obligations on Trellis in respect of any other party or on behalf of any part.
Trellis accepts no liability for any loss or damage (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Trellis website, howsoever arising from, but not limited to any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with Trellis sites, its contents (including content from third party providers), associated services, or due to any unavailability of this site or any local site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services, action taken, or not taken in reliance on material, content or information contained on the Trellis web sites any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items or processes arising from your use of the Trellis sites. You click on any hyperlinks or download any software or data from the Trellis sites at your own risk.
In accordance with the relevant laws and under the strict conditions specified by them, you have the right to object and to restriction to the processing as well as a right of access, rectification/amendment and erasure of your data at any stage before disbursement of finance. These rights can be exercised by writing to our head office by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or WhatsApp and sending your copy of CNIC.
In providing your telephone, facsimile number, postal and e-mail address or similar details, you agree that Trellis may contact you by these methods to keep you informed about Trellis products and services or for any other reason. If you prefer not to be kept informed of Trellis products and services, please contact Trellis by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and request not to be included in any such communications.